IEC is unique 10 digit code issued by DGFT – Directorate General of Foreign.India, IEC Code is mandatory. No person or entity shall make any Import or Export without IEC Code Number.
1. PAN Number
2. Current Bank Account in a Bank who deals in Foreign Exchange
3. Bankers Certificate
4. IEC Code Number Application Fee Rs 500.00 (Expert TIP : Pay via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer ), and submit IEC Online Application form, If you wish to receive IEC Number instantly)
5. The physical application containing required documents should reach DGFT RLA concerned within 15 days of its online submission.
6. E-mail is not mandatory. If it is provided it will facilitate faster communication.
Check List of Documents to apply for IEC Code :
1. Covering Letter on your company's letter head for issue of new IEC Code Number.
2. Two copies of the application in prescribed format ( Aayaat Niryaat Form ANF 2A ) must be submitted to your regional Jt.DGFT Office.
3. Each individual page of the application has to be signed by the applicant.
4. Part 1 & Part 4 has to be filled in by all applicants. In case of applications submitted electronically.
5. No hard copies of Part 1 may be submitted. However in cases where applications are submitted otherwise, hard copy of Part 1has to be submitted.
6. Only relevant portions of Part 2 need to be filled in.
7. Rs 500.00 Bank Receipt (in duplicate)on-line/Demand Draft/EFT details evidencing payment of application fee in terms of Appendix 21B.
8. Certificate from the Banker of the applicant firm in the format given in Appendix 18A.
9. Self certified copy of PAN issuing letter or PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card issued by Income Tax Authority.
10. Two copies of passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Banker of the applicant.
Registration Procedure with APEDA :
1. Application form duly filled and signed by authorized signatory.
2. Self certified copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
3. List of Directors/Partners/Proprietor on company’s letterhead in triplicate.
4. Pvt. Ltd./Public Ltd. Co.’s/societies should forward a copy of their Memorandum and Article of Association and Partnership firms should forward a copy of partnership deed attested by notary.
5. Self certified copy of PAN issued by Income Tax Department.
6. The company should compulsorily mention their e-mail ID, phone and fax number etc. in their application.
7. In case the exporter desires to register as Manufacturer Exporter, he should furnish the copy of company’s registration with FFO, Directorate of Industries, State Dept. of Horticulture/Agmark/EIA etc.
8. Bank certificate duly signed by the Authorities.
9. Cash or DD/Pay Order of Rs. 5000/- towards registration may be made in favor of APEDA payable to Specific APEDA office where the request has been made for Seeking RCMC.
Bank Account No. / Banker Certifcate
Faster Services around India and Local Cities.
We are The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Certified Company and also Registered in Other Laws.
To help industry deliver internationally competitive performance by having access to locally available, internationally benchmarked skilled manpower trained in line with their requirements.
ECNOMICAL AND FAST SERVICES AND MONEY BACK GURANTEE.